Facebook Tricks Hacks 2023: You Should Know About These Facebook Tips
Let’s find some Facebook tricks and tips that many people don’t know about. Here are 10 Facebook Tricks and Tips You Most Likely Didn’t Know About.
Facebook is one the most used social networking sites. It is the place where we can stay in touch, keep up with one another, see what’s happening, and spend most our time on our smartphones. You can still socialize with your friends on Facebook. But there are many unique features that Facebook offers that you should explore. These tricks will make your Facebook experience more enjoyable and help you become a better user. These tricks are either already built in or can be activated with any third-party application.
Facebook Tricks & Hacks of 2023
Below, we have gathered a few of these tips and put them together. You will be able to find new tricks here. Below are the top Facebook tricks for 2023.
1. Create a Single Name Account On Facebook
Facebook doesn’t allow you to create a single account. But don’t worry. Here’s a Facebook trick that will help you create a unique name for Facebook.
1. First, you need to install the HolaVPN extension
2. Turn on the extension
3. Next, choose a country from the list. Change it to Indonesia
4. After the country has been changed, you can then choose the Facebook app. If you don’t use the official app,
- You can either manually set proxy settings or use the Hola VPN to make sure that it works on Facebook.
- It’s now time to create an account with a single name.
- First, log in to your Facebook account. Next, go to the Account Settings section of your profile.
- Next, navigate to the Language Settings. Edit and change the Tamil language (tmilll)
- After you have changed the language in your account, go to “General Settings” to access your Facebook account.
- You can edit your Profile Name from there. Click on the button to edit your Profile Name.
- A dialog box will then appear to edit your personal information. You will need to delete the last name. After reviewing the file, click the blue button shown in the image.
- Your Facebook profile name can now be changed
2. Create Your Facebook Profile Avatar?
Facebook recently introduced Profile Avatars to its platform. This is a great Facebook tips to create your own cartoon avatar on Facebook. These avatars can be used on your Profile Picture, as stickers on posts and comments, as well inside Messenger chats. It’s amazing, isn’t?
The Facebook Profile Avatar was first launched in the USA in May 2020. It is currently being rolled out worldwide. On Facebook App, you can see if this feature has been enabled or disabled.
Step 1 :
Open the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
Locate the hamburger menu button (three horizontal lines), it should be in the top right corner of the screen. Scroll down to the option and then tap the “see more” button.
Step 3 :
Tap on “Avatars.”
Step 4 :
- Tap the “Next” button,
- then tap on the “Get Started” button.
3. Add a CTA button to your page
With the help of this FB tricks you can add a custom CTA button to every Business page. You can customize the message to suit your social media campaign goals.
You have the option of:
- Book Now
- Get in touch
- Use the App
- Play Game
- Buy Now
- You can watch the video
Your custom CTA can be used to link to a landing site for your opt-in-freebie, a contact page or drive sales to your service-based business using the book now button.
4. Download a Secure Profile Picture
Facebook introduced Profile picture Guard, a security feature that allows users to block their profile pictures from being saved and shared. You won’t have the ability to save protected profile photos from your Facebook app or browser. But do not worry after using this Facebook hack tips You can save the image using a third-party application like Crop &Share. To enable the floating bubble, you will need to download the app. Click on the floating bubble to take a picture. Select Partial screenshot.
5. Download a Copy of Your Facebook data
With the help of this Facebook tips and tricks Access all of your Facebook data, including past chat conversations, photos uploaded, shares, status updates and status updates, can be accessed offline. You can access your Facebook data offline by downloading all of it in PDF format. Download your copy
- You can find Your Facebook data below General Account Settings by going to Settings.
- Click on “Download a copy” to be taken to the Download Your Information (DYI) page.
- Click on Start My Archive to confirm. Enter your Password, and then click on Submit.
- They will create your own personal archive, which stores everything you’ve shared on Facebook.
- You will get an email when it’s complete. This is your personal copy of all Facebook data.
6. Remotely log out of Facebook
If many times you forgot to logout your Facebook account from new or unknown devices. this could be very dangerous to you because nowadays we knew that social media account hacking is normal but After know this Facebook tricks You can still log out of Facebook from another location if you forget.
- Go to Facebook Security >>
- Choose From Where You Are Logged In
- To end a session, click “End Activity” if you see an unknown device or location. Log out remotely
7. Post Colorized Status on Facebook
Everyone wants to post a attractive post on Facebook so that’s why in this blog we are going to discuss this trick of facebook where you can post an colorful post.
Facebook recently added the ability to post statuses with a colored background. A colored status will not only catch the attention of others but also increase engagement.
You can post a status with a colored background by creating a regular post. After completing typing, select the Background color option. There are many options for background colors. You can also choose images or a gradient design.
8. Unfollow someone without unfriend them
There are people who publish too often a day. You are bored by their posts, yet you don’t want to block them or unfriend them. What do you do in this situation? Go to their profile , and enter the following information in the search box. You will see three choices. Choose unfollow and then you won’t be able to see their posts. You’ll also be friends with them. This is a quite interesting Facebook trick of 2023.
9. Manage & Personalize your Newsfeed
Every post on Facebook are displayed in the newsfeed. By using this method you’ll see only interested posts. This way, you will remove posts that aren’t relevant. This Facebook tip lets you hide all unwanted posts. To do this, simply click the menu icon one time and then hide these posts until 30 days later or until you are ready to delete them.
10. Know who just viewed your Facebook profile
If you’re keen to discover who has recently visited your profile, there are some hacks to help you find the information. This is not 100% accurate working Facebook tricks.
- Open your Facebook account
- View the source of the page
- Enter ‘BUDDY_ID’ into the search box.
- The user who visited your profile will show up on the screen
You will need to copy any one of the IDs, open a new tab, search for ‘Facebook.com/15-digit ID,’ The profile of the person who viewed your profile will automatically appear on your screen.
In the end, here are the 2023 best Facebook hacks and tricks. I hope you enjoy these tricks. If you require any assistance feel free to contact us in the comments below.
Instagram Tips And Tricks You Should Try Once
How to Get Verified on Instagram Follow These Simple Steps
Top 11 Whatsapp Tricks Hacks That You Should Know