Today we are going to share some important WhatsApp tricks hacks that you should know. May be you already know some tricks and may be some tricks are new for you so please read full articles and use these WhatsApp tips in your phone. You do not desire any person to see your chats? Do you prefer to end up being unnoticeable to your contact list?
Brilliant Side exposes beneficial whatsapp tricks hacks, which will make your life a bit much easier.
1. Becoming invisible in WhatsApp
If you don’t want everybody to see you online or check your status, pics, or account info, use the following whatsapp trick:
- For Android: Go to Menu > Settings > Account > Privacy. Change the settings of personal data visibility.
- For iOS: Go to Settings, and open the Privacy tab. Then change your settings there.
2. Highlighting messages
One of our favorite WhatsApp chat trick to send messages. You can make accents on what you write not only with emoticons but with bold type, italics, and strikethrough.
- If you want your message in italics, write the underscore signs on both sides of your _text_.
- Want the message in bold type? Use the star key on both sides of the *text*.
- If you want the
strikethroughtype, use twiddles on both sides of the |message|.
3. Sending a group message without making a group chat
The message will be delivered to every receiver you have chosen. Plus, all the necessary contacts will get the message in the usual way. Their answers will be seen only by you and not the other contacts on the list. In order to create a mailout, go to Chats > Menu > New broadcast. Press “+” or enter the names of receivers. This is also our personally favorite WhatsApp chat tricks hacks
4. How to understand that you are blocked
There are several signs of being blocked in some chats:
- You don’t see the time a contact was last seen online.
- You don’t see new avatar pics in the profile of a contact.
- All your messages are ticked once (the message is sent) but not twice (the message is delivered).
- You create a group chat, but you can’t add a contact (that probably means you are blocked). However,
all these WhatsApp tricks hacks signs don’t guarantee that you are 100% banned. Your contact might have changed the visibility settings.
5. Saving the storage capacity from auto downloading
WhatsApp is a caring application and automatically saves all your media sent while chatting. But very often it “eats” the memory storage of your smartphone, and you wouldn’t like to miss installing a new cool app. The decision is quite simple: turn off the media autosave in the app settings.
- For Android: go to Settings > Data Usage, and choose the necessary parameters of file downloading.
- For iOS: Settings > Data and Storage Usage > Media.
This Whatsapp trick will save your phone storage.
6. Identifying a fake contact
Almost everyone can use a “free number” or a special app for SMS activation messages. Just try to call the contact if you want to check if it’s a bot. Temporary (“free”) virtual numbers are practically always offline or inactive.
7. Making voice messages mute
Everything is quite simple: hold your phone to your ear, and WhatsApp will change the loudspeaker mode to inner speakers. How does it know that you have held your phone to your ear? This app knows much more than you can imagine.
8. How to find important messages quickly
Sometimes you search for a specific important message for hours. Please don’t waste your time: choose the news, and star it (the star sign in the upper part of the screen). Now it can be quickly found in the “Starred messages” tab in the main menu.
9. How to learn that someone else reads your messages
- Open the Menu, and press WhatsApp Web.
- Suppose the app invites you to follow the web.WhatsApp link, scan the QR code, and use WhatsApp on your PC.
- It’s good. It means that nobody else reads your WhatsApp from their PC using WhatsApp Web.
- If you see a “Computers” tab and a list of open sessions (connections), which have nothing to do with your WhatsApp activity, it’s a reason to get worried.
This can signal that someone else is reading your chats and profile.
10. Adding WhatsApp “superpowers” earlier than others
We sincerely hope that these WhatsApp tips and tricks will be helpful for you to make your application safer and your communication brighter. WhatsApp activists have invented the beta version of their favorite messenger. It can help you check on all the new functions before they are available to others. Note: the beta version might have bugs, and you’ll have to test them yourself. To get access, go to the WhatsApp Beta page, press the “Become a tester” button, and update the app.
11. Bubble messages
this is one of the best WhatsApp trick. It’s always quite nice to have tiny bubbles in the corner of your screen, showing that you have a new message on WhatsApp and who the sender is. All you need to do to turn this option on is to download the “WhatsBubbles” app. Synchronize it with your WhatsApp, and turn the bubble notification mode on. Voila! Catch the lovely bubble messages on your screen!
Here are some 2022 WhatsApp tricks hacks that made your life easy to use Whatsapp. Follow talk2india on social media platforms to know more tips and tricks. Please also comment which Whatsapp tricks you already know and which is new for you,