Take screenshots on your iPhone 14 with the new 14pro! This powerful device makes it easy to take great screenshots without any hassle.
Taking screenshots on an iPhone 14 and 14 pro is a great way to capture important moments and screenshots of your apps or websites. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind when taking screenshots on your iPhone 14 and iPhone 14pro. First, make sure that your phone is unlocked and not locked using passcodes. Second, take a screenshot of the active screen rather than the entire screen. Third, use only one finger to snap the shot.
1. Take a Screenshot using Button
If you’re a video editor or user of the iphone 14 pro, you know that screenshots can be a handy way to capture moments. But if you want to take more than one screenshot at once, you need to use buttons. You can take Screenshot in iPhone 14 and 14 Pro using these buttons to make it easy for you.
- An easy way to take an image on an iPhone 14 is to press two buttons on your phone simultaneously.
- To do this to use this method, you must first start by opening the screen you wish to capture onto your iPhone. After that, press the volume up button as well as the Side button simultaneously.
- The shutter sound will be heard to indicate that your image was taken.
- In the bottom-left corner of your screen there’s a screen’s thumbnail. Tap it to alter or erase your image.
Also read : iPhone 14 tricks
2. Tap Your iPhone 14’s Back to Take a Screenshot
Another method to capture images for the iPhone 14 is by tapping the back of your phone. This is done by using back Tap feature.
- To set it up, go to Settings to your iPhone. Next, go into Accessibility > Touch > Back Tap.
- In”Back Tap,” on the “Back Tap” page, choose “Double Tap” or “Triple Tap,” depending on the number of taps you’d prefer to record the screenshot.
- On the next page on the next page, click “Screenshot.” After that at the top left corner, click “Back tap” for saving your modifications.
- From today, whenever you’d like to take a screen shot on your phone simply double and then triple tap (depending on the option you select before) on the side on your iPhone.
- Your iPhone will capture the image and save it in the default Photos app.
3. Take a screenshot on iPhone 14 without buttons
It is also possible to use assistive touch to capture screenshots with your iPhone 14 without buttons. This is an easy method and can be useful for those who take screenshots of their screens often and want to do so without using the volume button.
In order to do this, first you must enable AssistiveTouch on your iPhone If it’s not enabled currently. This is how you accomplish this.
- Navigate to Accessibility Settings, Settings and Settings. Touch.
- Click on the ‘AssistiveTouch’ icon at the top, and then toggle it on.
- When AssistiveTouch is turned on You will see a button with a translucent appearance on the screen. You can move and drag.
TIP: You can request Siri for assistance to “Turn off” AssistiveTouch.”
To capture a screenshot with Assistive Touch and on the button that is floating. After that, navigate the device menu to More, and choose Screenshot in the main menu.
Also Read: Realme phones under 20000
Also Read: The Difference Between 4G and 5G in India
Also Read: How to Hide Your Online Status in WhatsApp