Instagram is one of the world’s most popular social media platforms, with millions of users sharing photos and videos daily. If you’re curious about who someone recently followed on Instagram, there are a few ways to find out. In this blog, we’ll guide you on how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram.
Are you curious about who your Instagram friend follows? Would you like to see who he recently followed?
If you know how, you can find out who that person follows on Instagram – no matter why you want to know.
How To See Who Someone Recently Followed On Instagram 2023
Here are some ways to find out who someone recently followed on Instagram
Method 1: Follow them back if you can
- To see who someone has recently followed on Instagram, you should first know if you can follow them back. You may be unable to find them if they have a private or business account. If they have a private account, you must request to follow them. Business accounts are usually easy to follow.
- Open your Instagram app and type in who_recently_followed_me to find their username. Tap on any people they’ve recently followed to see a list of their followers. Next, you can view their recent follows to see who else they’re observing by scrolling down until you reach this section.
Method 2: Check out Snoopreport to find out.
Snoopreport allows users to see who someone recently followed on Instagram by providing personalized insights. Snoopreport offers a free trial for getting information.
Here’s how you can see who I’ve recently followed on Instagram:
- You can find privacy and security under settings.
- Click on Recently followed in the account security section.
- Your recent followers will appear chronologically in a list.
- Snoopreport offers a free trial to see someone’s complete follow history. Here’s how to see who I’ve recently followed on Instagram.
- You can also ask someone who they recently followed on Instagram.
- You can find out more about someone via social media sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn if they don’t share their information with you.
Method 3: Using Desktop to See Who Someone Recently Followed on Instagram
The following content will show you how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram without using a third-party app.
You can see the newest followers on Instagram by visiting the follower’s Instagram profile. You will see your most recent followers in the top follower list when you choose the list of followers. Sometimes, you must check at the end of the list if the latest followers are shown.
Here’s how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram:
- Visit Instagram’s official website using a desktop or laptop. You must enable the Desktop View if you’re using a mobile device.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Open the follower’s profile by entering the username.
- Select Followers from the Following tab in the middle of the profile.
- You can view the recent followers in chronological order. The first follower appears at the top of the list.
Following your followers’ accounts will give you more information about them, and you can add them to your follower list.
After browsing your list of kids, friends, or family, you can add a follower to your follower list. Again, you will be able to see their profile directly.
A public account lets you view details such as bios, old posts, which the user follows, and how many followers they have. You’ll have to look at their bios otherwise.
Also Read: Social Searcher
Method 4: Free App to see who someone recently followed on Instagram
Using a free third-party app, you can use IGExport to see who someone recently followed on Instagram.
With IGExport, you can see someone’s recent followings on your browser. To use IGExport, follow these steps:
- Open a new tab in Chrome and type IGExport.
- You can access the Chrome Webstore by selecting the first search result for IGExport.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Add to Chrome.
- To set up the IGExport browser extension, click Add extension.
- In the Chrome toolbar, click Extensions (puzzle piece icon).
- Click the Pin icon to pin the IGExport extension to the taskbar after selecting it from the dropdown menu.
- You can find recent followers by logging into your Instagram account.
- Please enter the username into the IGExport window on the taskbar by copying and pasting it.
- Then click the Export button.
The purpose of this post is to teach you how to see who someone recently followed on Instagram. With the methods mentioned above, you should be able to find your recent Instagram followers. Follow Talk2india to get latest tech updates.