How To Stop Irritating Pop-ups in Android Step By Step
Ads and pop-ups are always irritating. We all hate when we are chatting or playing games on our phone and suddenly a pop-up shows up on your screen. Nothing can be more annoying than that.
But why these pop-ups show up on your phone?
Where do they come from?
well, the most commonplace from where you may invite pop-ups is the browser. You visit numerous destinations on a program and some of them begin showing pop-ups on the off chance that you coincidentally/or purposefully acknowledged their spring up notices or introduced a product.
There are a lot of ways on Android to manage this pestering issue, and we’re going to talk you through them to ideally prevent pop-ups from returning on your gadget.
The most effective methods to Get Rid of Irritating Pop-ups On Android
You can stop the pop-ups on Android by incapacitating them on every one of the Browser programs you are utilizing on your Android
1. Stop Irritating Pop-ups On Android Via Chrome
- To Stop disturbing pop-ups on Android utilizing using, you have to initially launch Chrome on your Android.
- Tap on the 3 Horizontal buttons available on the right top corner if the tab.
- You would see many options to choose from, so, tap on Settings option.
- Now you have to look down on the page till you see the site settings option and after that tap it.
- After that, look for the pop-ups option and after you touch this option, it would take you to another page where you can simply disable the pop-ups.
That’s all you need to do to disable pop-ups on chrome.
Top 10 Websites To Visit When You Are Getting Bored
2. Change your DNS
You can change the DNS (Domain Name Server) your gadget uses to interface with the Internet, re-routing it through, for example, the Ad Guard DNS server, which has Rules in place to block ads and pop-ups.
To do this, download a DNS Changer application, for example, this one, open it, at that point include a “Custom DNS.” Type the following DNS addresses onto the “DNS 1” and “DNS 2” lines:
- DNS 1: 220.127.116.11
- DNS 2: 18.104.22.168
These are the DNS addresses for Ad Guard’s free DNS servers. At long last, simply tap Start, and you should connect to the server!
3. Stop Irritating Pop-ups On Android Via Samsung Internet
The procedure to Block pop-ups in Samsung Internet is somewhat not quite the same as the Chrome one.
- In the Samsung Internet, first, you need to go to settings.
- After that. simply tap on the advanced settings and then you would find an option called Pop-up blocker. Just tap on it to enable this feature. All the pop-ups would be blocked.
4. Clear Cache and Cookies in your browser.
A ton of the more malicious pop-ups may really show up over genuine sites, exploiting some sort of endeavor to connect themselves with that site each time you go to the site being referred to. Over the long run, it’s dependent upon the destinations to fix themselves up so this quits occurring. For the time being, clearing your cache can get rid of the pop-ups.
5. Use Anti-Malware to scan Android
Another move you can make to stop the pop-ups on your Android is by introducing an enemy of malware application in it called anti-malware. You can discover numerous Anti-malware applications on Play Store.