Jio, one of India’s leading mobile network providers, offers its customers the option to set personalized caller tunes. With a Jio caller tune, you can add a touch of individuality to your incoming calls. In this guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of setting a Jio caller tune or copy Jio tune from another Jio customer. Follow these instructions to customize your caller tune on the Jio network.
What is a ‘Caller tune?
A caller tune is a song that calls hear when they contact you. In general they only function when you make new calls. If you’re already in a call that caller will hear the default message for call waiting instead of the activated caller tune.
How to copy caller tune in Jio ?
If you wish to copy a song that you have received from any of those Jio contacts, you will need to press * when you dial that number after that you’ll get an SMS message to your phone number. Here’s a step-by-step procedure to follow in order to copy an existing caller’s tune.
Follow the steps given below to copy the tune of the caller to others Jio users.
1. To copy a track from an other Jio user you can select * (star) prior to the time that the call is answered.
2. Then you will receive an SMS that confirms your acceptance.
3. Users must reply to this message with a “Y” within 30 minutes.
4. Choose JioTune option on the Jio number.
Also Read: How to set caller tune in airtel
Some other methods to set Jio tune
Apart from the above-given steps, you can even set a caller tune by various methods so here are some other methods to set Jio tune
HOW TO SET JIO CALLER TUNE IN JIO MUSIC USING THE MYJIO APP
1. In the beginning, you’ll need in order to download the MyJio application via Google Play Store or App store. Google Play Store or App store.
2. Then, launch the MyJio application and choose the ‘JioTunes’ option from the useful websites
3. You can preview the song and then select ‘Set as JioTune’
4. Then, you’ll receive an confirmation screen as well as an SMS to confirm the activation
Also Read: How to Enable 5G in Jio
HOW TO SET A Jio CALLER TUNE BY SMS
1. To activate the Jio caller’s tunes for SMS users, you must send an SMS containing the first three words of the album or film to the number toll-free 56789.
2. After that, you’ll receive another SMS that includes a list of songs as well as a set of directions for setting the track you like as the default song on your JioTune.
3. The users can even send the text message “JT” to 56789 and follow the instructions to their mobile.
HOW TO SET OR REMOVE CALLER TUNES iN JIO USING JIO SAAVN
Jio Saavn music streaming application lets users turn their favorite music into tunes for calling. The free music app is available to Android as well as iOS users. Follow the steps below to set up JioTunes with the music application.
1. Install and download the JioSaavn application via Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Log into the account you have created on your JioSaavn account , and then search for your preferred track on the application.
3. After that, you click on the song, and you’ll see it’s Set the Jio Tune button right below the album art, and song’s title.
4. After activation, you will receive an SMS after the JioTune is activated. The message will also include details on how you can disable the JioTune and more.
5. Users will view a pop-up display in which you can see a preview of the tune of your caller.
6. Then, click on the Set JioTune button to set the song you want to use as your caller’s tune.
Setting a Jio caller tune is a straightforward process that allows you to personalize your incoming calls with your favorite JioTune. By following the step-by-step guide provided above, you can easily copy the JioTune of another Jio customer and enjoy a unique caller tune experience. Express your style and individuality with a customized Jio caller tune.
How can I copy a caller tune in Jio?
To copy a caller tune in Jio, you can follow these steps:
- Install the JioSaavn app on your smartphone.
- Sign in to your JioSaavn account using your Jio mobile number.
- Search for the desired JioTune in the app.
- Select the tune and click on the “Copy” or “Set as Caller Tune” button.
- Confirm the selection, and the JioTune will be copied as your caller tune.
Do I need an account to copy a caller tune in Jio?
Yes, you need to have a JioSaavn account to copy a caller tune in Jio. You can create an account using your Jio mobile number within the JioSaavn app.
Can I listen to a preview of the caller tune before copying it?
Yes, you can listen to a preview of the caller tune in the JioSaavn app. This allows you to ensure that it’s the tune you want before copying it as your caller tune.
Is there a cost associated with copying a caller tune in Jio?
Yes, there may be charges for setting a caller tune in Jio. The charges vary depending on the caller tune you choose and the specific JioSaavn subscription plan you have.
Can I change my caller tune in Jio?
Yes, you can change your caller tune in Jio whenever you want. Simply follow the same process of selecting and copying a new JioTune from the JioSaavn app.
Can I copy the caller tune of another Jio customer?
Yes, you can copy the caller tune of another Jio customer if it is available in the JioSaavn app. Search for the desired JioTune and click on the “Copy” or “Set as Caller Tune” button to copy it.
How long does it take for the copied caller tune to become active?
Once you have successfully copied a caller tune in Jio, it usually becomes active within a few minutes. In some cases, it may take up to 24 hours for the change to reflect on all devices.
Can I copy a caller tune if I have a non-Jio mobile number?
No, the option to copy a caller tune in Jio is available only for Jio customers. You need a Jio mobile number and a JioSaavn account to access and set caller tunes.
How many times can I change my caller tune in Jio?
There is no specific limit on how many times you can change your caller tune in Jio. You can change it as often as you like, selecting different JioTunes based on your preferences.